Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
✅PayPal Transfer

✅Cashapp Transfer

✅Chime Transfer

✅Skrill Transfer

✅Venmo Transfer

✅Western Union Transfer

Rates and Prices
50$ for 550$

65$ for 700$

80$ for 850$

100$ for 1500$

200$ for 2500$

300$ for 3500$

400$ for 4500$

500$ for 5500$

Note ; we can start with the minimum to build trust amount to build trust.
I Hate Scam
I Do LeGit Work Here
Make Me BusY With Ya Flips
I Help Poor To Get RicH

ReMemBer Don’t NeeD ya Cash App 0r PayPal Logs

JusT Text Me With Ya Cash App Tag 0r PayPal Email , I Only Work With Test Run First To Gain Trust

I ALSO HAVE ;
*Cloned cards
*Dumps and pin
*Credit cards
*Bank logs
*Fullz and methods
*ID. Me bypass methods

Come in for a long term business
Tap in and let’s make some cool bread together. No cap

Contact me ON Telegram: @Cchasselogs
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
✅PayPal Transfer

✅Cashapp Transfer

✅Chime Transfer

✅Skrill Transfer

✅Venmo Transfer

✅Western Union Transfer

Rates and Prices
50$ for 550$

65$ for 700$

80$ for 850$

100$ for 1500$

200$ for 2500$

300$ for 3500$

400$ for 4500$

500$ for 5500$

Note ; we can start with the minimum to build trust amount to build trust.
I Hate Scam
I Do LeGit Work Here
Make Me BusY With Ya Flips
I Help Poor To Get RicH

ReMemBer Don’t NeeD ya Cash App 0r PayPal Logs

JusT Text Me With Ya Cash App Tag 0r PayPal Email , I Only Work With Test Run First To Gain Trust

I ALSO HAVE ;
*Cloned cards
*Dumps and pin
*Credit cards
*Bank logs
*Fullz and methods
*ID. Me bypass methods

Come in for a long term business
Tap in and let’s make some cool bread together. No cap

Contact me ON Telegram: @Cchasselogs
You’re the real GOAT among the rest as you’re the reason behind my success now 🙏🏻♥️💯🐐🎉
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thank you 🙏🏻 mate. Customer is always God
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thank you so much for the successful West Union Transfer Worth Of 5000 dollars. Hot vouch at him.... he on TELEGRAM: @TheGuru44u
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
WorldWide CC(CCV,CVV) Fullzinfo (USA,UK,EU,Canada,AUS,Asia,JP, China) Dumps+Pin(TR1+TR2) 98%Validity rate! WE only sell dumps track 1&2 and fullz quality,high ... cvv-cc contact for business . because i'm looking forward to deal with only real and legit buyers for long term co-operation. As i sell fresh stuffs with high quality balance everyday making real plugs happy without disappearing!!! Sell USA Full Information (Name/Address/SSN/Dob/DL/City/State/Zipcode/phone)

I’m a Legit vendor,I only sell fresh valid Cvv,CC SSN DOB! Hack western union money transfer online , hack western union mtcn number

DATABASE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE (ALL COUNRIES DATABASE)

I transfer money to all countries / territories in world that have Western Union. I can transfer big amount. You can receive this money in your country / territory,I’m Legit and honest plug. Please note for new Customer i only accept to provide MTCN with limited maximum 2,000 USD/month and only 2 transaction/week,Inbox now for A LONG TERM BUSINESS

CONTACT ME ONLY ON TELEGRAM @TheGuru4u
Legit dude. He got the juice and sauce! I strongly vouch you and i will be back for more biz. Still learning the Carding method for noobs PDF sir... You are so solid we can fuck forver
 

Attachments

Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
WorldWide CC(CCV,CVV) Fullzinfo (USA,UK,EU,Canada,AUS,Asia,JP, China) Dumps+Pin(TR1+TR2) 98%Validity rate! WE only sell dumps track 1&2 and fullz quality,high ... cvv-cc contact for business . because i'm looking forward to deal with only real and legit buyers for long term co-operation. As i sell fresh stuffs with high quality balance everyday making real plugs happy without disappearing!!! Sell USA Full Information (Name/Address/SSN/Dob/DL/City/State/Zipcode/phone)
I’m a Legit vendor,I only sell fresh valid Cvv,CC SSN DOB! Hack western union money transfer online , hack western union mtcn number
I transfer money to all countries / territories in world that have Western Union. I can transfer big amount. You can receive this money in your country / territory,I’m Legit and honest plug. Please note for new Customer i only accept to provide MTCN with limited maximum 2,000 USD/month and only 2 transaction/week,Inbox now for A LONG TERM BUSINESS
CONTACT ME ONLY ON TELEGRAM > :: @BigDevvy
EMAIL > :: hackerchyim1@gmail.com
ICQ > :: https://t.me/+snMdSVK407dmOGE0
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Here is a List Job that we're done, We Will Update more Job soon

Hi my customers, I’ve got fresh CC All Country 100% fresh with high balance.

(United States,Australia,Canada,France,United Kingdom,Spain,Italy,Indonesia,Germany,Norway,Denak

Brazil,Sweden,New Zealand,Ireland,Switzerland,Turkey,Belgium,Japan,Mexico,Netherlands,India,Finlan

South Africa,South Korea,Greece,Singapore,Reunion,Saudi Arabia,Guadeloupe).


-Sell US + UK CC Full Info


-Sell Dumps Cards.



Hello WorldWide CC(CCV,CVV) Fullzinfo (USA,UK,EU,Canada,AUS,Asia,JP, China) Dumps+Pin(TR1+TR2) 98%Validity rate! WE only sell dumps track 1&2 and fullz quality,high ... cvv-cc contact for business . because i'm looking forward to deal with only real and legit buyers for long term co-operation. As i sell fresh stuffs with high quality balance everyday making real plugs happy without disappearing!!! Sell USA Full Information (Name/Address/SSN/Dob/DL/City/State/Zipcode/phone)


CONTACT ONLY TELEGRAM: @TheGuru44u


​
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.




I'm looking for a good customers to buy cvv, Fullz, Bank logs, Dumps(trk1/trk2)+pin from me everyday and long term partnership

I will discount or bonus if you order bulk,as my stuffs in-stock are good and fresh live 100%

I mean all my CVV, Fullz, WU transfers, Bank logs and Dumps are inspected before sale... SELL DUMPS TRACK1 TRACK2 VALID 100%



* Types Card : Visa, Master, Amex, Discover, Classic Standard, Business, Debit Card, Gold Platinum...

* Country for sale : US, UK, CA, AU, EU, ASIA ...



I will check with high balance

Will send Dumps to you immediately after I get your payment for the order

- I always replace bad, declined dumps

- Replacement of invalid dumps can be made within 3hrs sir.

Also transferring money to all countries / territories in world that have Western Union. I can transfer big amount. You can receive this money in your country / territory,I’m Legit and honest plug. Please note for new Customer i only accept to provide MTCN with limited maximum 2,000 USD/month and only 2 transaction/week!!!



CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM : @Bestfreshhh
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Am glad you helped me with valid dump and cashapp linkables
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Don’t Message me When you are not Ready To Invest! Let’s Give Respect For Respect ✊🏻

(GOT ALL COUNTRIES DATABASE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE NOW)



I do PayPal /CashApp/Venmo/Skrill/Zelle /Apple Pay and Western union Transfers.

I only give MTCN after you've made few upfront Payment before tracking. 100% Real No charge back and also offering Regular Dumps ,Dumps with pins,fullz, Cc! All Available, well checked and inspected before sale 98-99% validity rate



Credit Card Usa :

- Cvv Usa normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Usa Bin : $25 per 1

- Cvv Usa fullz info : $35 per 1



Credit Card Uk :

- Cvv Uk normal : $25 per 1

- Cvv Uk dob : $35 per 1

- Cvv Uk fullz info : $40 per 1



Credit Card Ca :

- Cvv Ca normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Ca dob : $30 per 1

- Cvv Ca fullz info : $35 per 1



Credit Card Au :

- Cvv Au normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Au dob : $30 per 1

- Cvv Au fullz info : $35 per 1

No jokes and No ripping only real deal good business Enjoy em now for long term business

. 100% Real No charge back and also offering Regular Dumps ,Dumps with pins,fullz, Cc!

HMU TELEGRAM- @TheGuru44u
Email: gurut9082@gmail.com

Join join Join

​
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I'm looking for a good customers to buy cvv, Fullz, Bank logs, Dumps(trk1/trk2)+pin from me everyday and long term partnership

I will discount or bonus if you order bulk,as my stuffs in-stock are good and fresh live 100%

* Types Card : Visa, Master, Amex, Discover, Classic Standard, Business, Debit Card, Gold Platinum...

* Country for sale : US, UK, CA, AU, EU, ASIA ...



I will check with high balance

Will send Dumps to you immediately after I get your payment for the order

- I always replace bad, declined dumps

- Replacement of invalid dumps can be made within 3hrs sir.

Also transferring money to all countries / territories in world that have Western Union. I can transfer big amount. You can receive this money in your country / territory,I’m Legit and honest plug. Please note for new Customer i only accept to provide MTCN with limited maximum 2,000 USD/month and only 2 transaction/week!!!



CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM : @darklucifer225

darklucifer666666@outlook.com
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Brother I appreciate your service. Hot voucher for you with the valid Credit cards they hit good with Walmart + I received the $1500 western union transfer you made in my name last night. Successfully cashout and will refer you to all my friends ….
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.





(GOT ALL COUNTRIES DATABASE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE NOW)



I do PayPal /CashApp/Venmo/Skrill/Zelle /Apple Pay and Western union Transfers.

I only give MTCN after you've made few upfront Payment before tracking. 100% Real No charge back and also offering Regular Dumps ,Dumps with pins,fullz, Cc! All Available, well checked and inspected before sale 98-99% validity rate



Credit Card Usa :

- Cvv Usa normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Usa Bin : $25 per 1

- Cvv Usa fullz info : $35 per 1



Credit Card Uk :

- Cvv Uk normal : $25 per 1

- Cvv Uk dob : $35 per 1

- Cvv Uk fullz info : $40 per 1



Credit Card Ca :

- Cvv Ca normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Ca dob : $30 per 1

- Cvv Ca fullz info : $35 per 1



Credit Card Au :

- Cvv Au normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Au dob : $30 per 1

- Cvv Au fullz info : $35 per 1

No jokes and No ripping only real deal good business Enjoy em now for long term business





. 100% Real No charge back and also offering Regular Dumps ,Dumps with pins,fullz, Cc!



HMU TELEGRAM- @TheGuru44u



Email & G Chat: gurut9082@gmail.com



Join our latest group chat and check feedbacks


https://t.me/Darkwebcarderschat
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You’re solid and legit. I appreciate your service and I’ll send my homeboys to you! Big thanks for your help with my last budget $65 and you earn my profit worth of $850 successfully picked up at WU on my way back home
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You’re to good to be bad brother! All the ccs and regular dumps worked and they valid. Vouch you all the way as the best ever wit the real sauce🙏🏻
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
(GOT ALL COUNTRIES DATABASE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE NOW)



I do PayPal /CashApp/Venmo/Skrill/Zelle /Apple Pay and Western union Transfers.

I only give MTCN after you've made few upfront Payment before tracking. 100% Real No charge back and also offering Regular Dumps ,Dumps with pins,fullz, Cc! All Available, well checked and inspected before sale 98-99% validity rate



Credit Card Usa :

- Cvv Usa normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Usa Bin : $25 per 1

- Cvv Usa fullz info : $35 per 1



Credit Card Uk :

- Cvv Uk normal : $25 per 1

- Cvv Uk dob : $35 per 1

- Cvv Uk fullz info : $40 per 1



Credit Card Ca :

- Cvv Ca normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Ca dob : $30 per 1

- Cvv Ca fullz info : $35 per 1



Credit Card Au :

- Cvv Au normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Au dob : $30 per 1

- Cvv Au fullz info : $35 per 1

No jokes and No ripping only real deal good business Enjoy em now for long term business





. 100% Real No charge back and also offering Regular Dumps ,Dumps with pins,fullz, Cc!



HMU TELEGRAM- @TheGuru44u



Email & G Chat: gurut9082@gmail.com



Join our latest group chat and check feedbacks



https://t.me/Darkwebcarderschat
Hot voucher at you Brodie. I am able to work with the western union and fraud bible you offered me at affordable price
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Your Cashapp linkables really valid and helped me a lot carding my self with your guidance and tutorials with the walkthrough. I respect you sir
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I am thankful to God that he sent you to this plasma as you’re such a loyal man
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
(GOT ALL COUNTRIES DATABASE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE NOW)



I do PayPal /CashApp/Venmo/Skrill/Zelle /Apple Pay and Western union Transfers.

I only give MTCN after you've made few upfront Payment before tracking. 100% Real No charge back and also offering Regular Dumps ,Dumps with pins,fullz, Cc! All Available, well checked and inspected before sale 98-99% validity rate



Credit Card Usa :

- Cvv Usa normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Usa Bin : $25 per 1

- Cvv Usa fullz info : $35 per 1



Credit Card Uk :

- Cvv Uk normal : $25 per 1

- Cvv Uk dob : $35 per 1

- Cvv Uk fullz info : $40 per 1



Credit Card Ca :

- Cvv Ca normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Ca dob : $30 per 1

- Cvv Ca fullz info : $35 per 1



Credit Card Au :

- Cvv Au normal : $20 per 1

- Cvv Au dob : $30 per 1

- Cvv Au fullz info : $35 per 1

No jokes and No ripping only real deal good business Enjoy em now for long term business





. 100% Real No charge back and also offering Regular Dumps ,Dumps with pins,fullz, Cc!



HMU TELEGRAM- @TheGuru44u



Email & G Chat: gurut9082@gmail.com



Join our latest group chat and check feedbacks



https://t.me/Darkwebcarderschat
I’m grateful that you served me better with the ccs bins I needed plus the banks logs. You’re doing a very valid biz
 
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I'm looking for a good customers to buy cvv, Fullz, Bank logs, Dumps(trk1/trk2)+pin from me everyday and long term partnership

I mean all my CVV, Fullz, WU transfers, Bank logs and Dumps are inspected before sale... SELL DUMPS TRACK1 TRACK2 VALID 100%



* Types Card : Visa, Master, Amex, Discover, Classic Standard, Business, Debit Card, Gold Platinum...

* Country for sale : US, UK, CA, AU, EU, ASIA ...



I will check with high balance

Will send Dumps to you immediately after I get your payment for the order

- I always replace bad, declined dumps

- Replacement of invalid dumps can be made within 3hrs sir.

Also transferring money to all countries / territories in world that have Western Union. I can transfer big amount. You can receive this money in your country / territory,I’m Legit and honest plug. Please note for new Customer i only accept to provide MTCN with limited maximum 2,000 USD/month and only 2 transaction/week!!!



CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM : @darklucifer225

darklucifer666666@outlook.com
 
Top