I am sorry to tell you that moslty no one sell dumps (tr1+tr2+pin), because that would mean giving out free money, in my opinion try and get by yourself and if someone tell you that they are selling it is probably and scam... but that doesn´t mean there are not sellers out there just be very carefulHiya I bought the card reader/writer today and was just wondering where the best place to get the blank bank cards from please?
I meant blank bank cards as I got a card writer machine today because I want to do physical carding.I am sorry to tell you that moslty no one sell dumps (tr1+tr2+pin), because that would mean giving out free money, in my opinion try and get by yourself and if someone tell you that they are selling it is probably and scam... but that doesn´t mean there are not sellers out there just be very careful
if you need non-vbv bins/cc contact me on Jackfrost_CC
oh, my bad, get the unfused java J2A040 from for example amzaon or any place you likeI meant blank bank cards as I got a card writer machine today because I want to do physical carding.
Yeah cheers mate. I ordered 5 blank J2A040 cards from Amazon and just ordered the Omnikey 321 as well.oh, my bad, get the unfused java J2A040 from for example amzaon or any place you like
Also recomend you get and omnikey for the chip or to go to and old model atm