good way is get intellius 24 hour search pkg ))
buy dump of people where you know which region from and research cardholder name from tr1 ))
verify all possible match via toll free number bro, bank like CHASE will let u view balance with correct zip
^^^
As he put it ..
it's very simple. Best thing to do is buy 30pcs+ of an area specific bins all you need is time to go through your list of T1 names. .. you'll get a good 6/10 matches out of your dumps
Any1 can answer my question if I will need zip when I card 5 star hotel in amerika?
when you're doing it randomly it's a hit and miss.. maybe you should try better bins.. I get good rates when i buy bulk batches of 50pcs or more dumps.. i get at least 20 zips
bro u dont need zip code to card hotel