I found this forum very wei
I find this forum very weird, its always the same that answer, the same 2 or 3 guys lol, and the rest of the forum it's all people trying to sell fake dumps and fake technic. that forum is full of cops I and rippers, fuck this forum I wont come back to this hole shit, for all new people I suggest u go to another forum and the best thing to do is to learn your own way. fuck this forum , I posted 20 thread and instead of answering me the tell me that they have stuff to sell, fucking clowns made me waste my time. Salute.I found this forum very wei
Hello. I am new to this. Can I talk to you on telegramI find this forum very weird, its always the same that answer, the same 2 or 3 guys lol, and the rest of the forum it's all people trying to sell fake dumps and fake technic. that forum is full of cops I and rippers, fuck this forum I wont come back to this hole shit, for all new people I suggest u go to another forum and the best thing to do is to learn your own way. fuck this forum , I posted 20 thread and instead of answering me the tell me that they have stuff to sell, fucking clowns made me waste my time. Salute.
NfolksYoHello. I am new to this. Can I talk to you on telegram
I find this forum very weird, its always the same that answer, the same 2 or 3 guys lol, and the rest of the forum it's all people trying to sell fake dumps and fake technic. that forum is full of cops I and rippers, fuck this forum I wont come back to this hole shit, for all new people I suggest u go to another forum and the best thing to do is to learn your own way. fuck this forum , I posted 20 thread and instead of answering me the tell me that they have stuff to sell, fucking clowns made me waste my time. SaluCarding
All public forums have police and scammers.
Scam topics on this forum are moved to the "Scam Services" section. All fraudulent accounts are blocked.
This forum is considered the most popular and informative.
Forum participants try to answer all your questions and help others.
Many give useful tips and advice.
If you are having problems with carding, then you shouldn't blame the forum or other guys for it.
If you are not satisfied with this forum, then you can leave it.
Sorry bro I really got mad because no one was answering , thanks for the commentAll public forums have police and scammers.
Scam topics on this forum are moved to the "Scam Services" section. All fraudulent accounts are blocked.
This forum is considered the most popular and informative.
Forum participants try to answer all your questions and help others.
Many give useful tips and advice.
If you are having problems with carding, then you shouldn't blame the forum or other guys for it.
If you are not satisfied with this forum, then you can leave it.