Dudes like these get our forums and their admins jammed and locked up. Both guys are a threat to the biz. On one hand everybody hates a ripper, doesn't matter if it's 50$,100$,1k, a ripper's a ripper. Best way to deal with a ripper is to share as much information on him as possible to avoid "other carders" to be victims. Anything involving le compromises the biz and makes it impossible for anyone to eat. Dm, who's to say that if you display pics and he gets knocked, that the bit of information he has on you, won't get you caught. If it happens to people everyday, including Badb, what makes you so sure it could never happen to you.
By the way this guy came back and apologized .. I didn't even know he has deer status on here already cos I dont frequent the forums anymore as it seem very boring. BUt to my amazement I gave him another operation to pick up $8k for me. He gave me the final blow and ripped me.![]()
Board members I'm the most gullible guy living! But this time around I'm gonna do him bad. Real life shit
By the way this guy came back and apologized .. I didn't even know he has deer status on here already cos I dont frequent the forums anymore as it seem very boring. BUt to my amazement I gave him another operation to pick up $8k for me. He gave me the final blow and ripped me.![]()
Board members I'm the most gullible guy living! But this time around I'm gonna do him bad. Real life shit