Traffic from Google Ads

Anunknownman

Member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
To avoid making a long story short, I'll just summarize it briefly.
I generate traffic with Google Ads. I charge a percentage of the profit or a percentage of the spend, etc.
Geographically, worldwide, except for the CIS.

Main topics:
  • Installs (not sales, but traffic to your/my offer)
  • CC+OTP
  • ClickFix
  • RAT Android
  • HVNCC
  • Currency exchange
  • Crypto aml/exchange/energy
  • Various types of phishes, such as ticket sales and other
  • Advertising based on your creatives
  • Youtube (Cryptooffers)

I don't conduct free tests on your offers. Spends are unlimited.
I handle the whitelisting, cloaking, conversions, settings, and other tasks without your involvement. You only need to provide a link to your offer.
About me: I've been driving traffic for over 5 years. I've worked with a large number of different offers in these categories.

Telegram: @BlackStone_X

I also have accounts on related boards. Any guarantees/guarantees are accepted.
Example of a recent traffic run - we're taking the top spot for advertising:
ads1.png

ads2.png
 
Top