John Conor
Carder
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 28
- Points
- 18
Hi . Anyone interested in buying for me an omnikey and some blanks and send it to a PO Box in uk ? Write me : @johnyb57
Thank you for your reply. Time have changed a lot since I was in business!You can buy OmniKey and blank smart cards with an EMV chip legally on eBay, Amazon, AliExpress and other online stores.
Have you found where to buy working EMV software for recording smart cards with a chip?
Vendor ask me to choose site .Each forum has its own "Escrow Service". You and he must agree on one service. Write forums or sites that he suggested, and I will tell you this is a reliable guarantor of the deal or a scam.
Good luck bro! If you have any success then please let me know as I'm interested as well! Be careful of viruses though and make sure to scan and all that bro.Vendor ask me to choose site .
Thank you !Good luck bro! If you have any success then please let me know as I'm interested as well! Be careful of viruses though and make sure to scan and all that bro.