When you say you need a botnet, you need to be far more clear.
There are different variants of a botnet. Some are used for fraudulent use such as Carberp/Citadel whereas a Loader is used to mainly sale installs/updates to clients.
Therefore, if you can go into detail on what your actual need is you can get proper help
xcrax11 DOn't trust this guy, he is just registr account. If you will decide to work whis somebody, use forum escrow only. It will guarant that you will never ripped
xcrax11 DOn't trust this guy, he is just registr account. If you will decide to work whis somebody, use forum escrow only. It will guarant that you will never ripped
Excuse me?
If you are referring to me, I never offered any services to anyone. Nor do I wish to offer a botnet at this time to the OP. I was just telling him how to make himself more clear for botnet masters to understand his needs, understood?