just curious what would you do with a fullz that you can't do with just the cc numbers?Where i can buy CC Fullz + non-vbv. I need someone who is 100% legit and has good prices.
With just cc number you will be blocked from most of sites because of wrong namejust curious what would you do with a fullz that you can't do with just the cc numbers?
Kindly messag me via telegram asap Att(@)stardumpss24Where i can buy CC Fullz + non-vbv. I need someone who is 100% legit and has good prices.
I see.. so full just means card number + name. I thought fullz was like all the info, address, name, ss number and all that. thanks for letting me know.With just cc number you will be blocked from most of sites because of wrong name
No it’s name surname phone number ssn dobI see.. so full just means card number + name. I thought fullz was like all the info, address, name, ss number and all that. thanks for letting me know.