batmanimjust
Member
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 3
- Points
- 3
I know the basic everything but I need someone to guide me for my first time
i can guide you, i recommend using castro for ur first ccI know the basic everything but I need someone to guide me for my first time
I tried to but it says i need an referral code
![]()
Dear users, We are pleased to introduce a new store specializing in the sale of bank card information:
This is the place where we have collected unique material collected by our own CC sniffer
CASTRO CC Shop
All cards presented in the store are of organic origin, that is, the Holders were not hacked and did not fall for phishing
Our card holders have no idea that their cards have fallen into our hands.
WE DO NOT RESELL cards, all cards in the store are FIRST HANDS!...
- CASTROCVV
- buy cc cc market cc marketplace cc seller cc shop cc store cc vendor cc+cvv sell cc
- Replies: 149
- Forum: CCs, Dumps, Checkers, BINs
Our links:
ccastro.cc
castrocvv.cc
castroccvqwhac23xaqdaztfd2i5gx74yh4wpbz6p2fxsyioecweo6id.onion
castroccespkhhygpaaxfsabxcbfh367hv4lgb5ui7b7oudm2bmxenqd.onion
castrocch2msps7yt2ylads42kju5uxuwmxo3aq5espydwncal7f4ead.onion
INVITE CODE - CARDER777
INVITE CODE - CARDER777
INVITE CODE - CARDER777
CASTRO - Best CC site Ever.I tried to but it says i need an referral code