ok i got you but can you check cc in more detail? can i find a video tutorial or a cut somewhere? sorry for wasting your time i just want to buy cc today and start online carding1. You need to use the purchased CC (pay for purchases online) in the same way as you use your own CC.
Everything is very simple - enter the received card data (do not copy and paste) into the data entry fields and click "Pay".
2. Verified stores and sellers selling CC are in this section: Sell CC
3. You can check CC survivability with this simple method: Check CC for Valid
Or check it with the checker built into the CC store.
Please ask questions for better understanding.
thank you but I have one question can I safely buy ss on this forum? have there been any buyers deceived here? Recommend suppliers and also advise some other sites that do not ask for confirmation of purchase from a purchased banned card1. You need to use the purchased CC (pay for purchases online) in the same way as you use your own CC.
Everything is very simple - enter the received card data (do not copy and paste) into the data entry fields and click "Pay".
2. Verified stores and sellers selling CC are in this section: Sell CC
3. You can check CC survivability with this simple method: Check CC for Valid
Or check it with the checker built into the CC store.
Please ask questions for better understanding.
there is always a chance of being scammed, especially in such a niche, just spend more time looking for store reviews, good luckthank you but I have one question can I safely buy ss on this forum? have there been any buyers deceived here? Recommend suppliers and also advise some other sites that do not ask for confirmation of purchase from a purchased banned card
Hiya I am a newbie but can I ask why you don't copy and paste the data in the entry fields ?1. You need to use the purchased CC (pay for purchases online) in the same way as you use your own CC.
Everything is very simple - enter the received card data (do not copy and paste) into the data entry fields and click "Pay".
2. Verified stores and sellers selling CC are in this section: Sell CC
3. You can check CC survivability with this simple method: Check CC for Valid
Or check it with the checker built into the CC store.
Please ask questions for better understanding.
yep , modern 3D sites use cookies to determine if the user is a bot or human , if you copy and paste it automatically invalidates your order and potentially blacklists the cc. Always slowly type it outHiya I am a newbie but can I ask why you don't copy and paste the data in the entry fields ?
Does it set off security if you copy and paste?
1) how to properly use the purchased credit card to be approved for online store purchases
2) advise sites for buying credit cards (if you want)
3) how can I verify the purchased credit card if it works?
I recommend you get some cards of the verified forum, they are normally big shops with good reputation, what do you mean by a purchased banned card, that they refund? ask more if you have doubts, you contact me via tele @Jackfrost_CC or in this forumthank you but I have one question can I safely buy ss on this forum? have there been any buyers deceived here? Recommend suppliers and also advise some other sites that do not ask for confirmation of purchase from a purchased banned card