LearningCurve
Carder
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 8
Have any of you guys managed to make any profit from carding if so how much?
What do u do specifically, I just started two months ago and I did manage to punch 2 pairs of Jordan’s but other than that I didn’t make shit, I had like 4 cc’s that didn’t work, I gotta moove out my moma crib soon and I don’t wanna go sell crack lol.While working on my methods, I practice carding 2-3 hours a day. My minimum profit is net $1k every day.
Contact me via telegram : @ cozydaplugWhat do u do specifically, I just started two months ago and I did manage to punch 2 pairs of Jordan’s but other than that I didn’t make shit, I had like 4 cc’s that didn’t work, I gotta moove out my moma crib soon and I don’t wanna go sell crack lol.
If u can advise me the right path in this Cardin world that will be very apreciated.
Thank you
Would you mind on guiding me in the process too? I’ve been having trouble getting it all working out myselfContact me via telegram : @ cozydaplug
Phone number : two five six four zero five nine eight seven zero . You’ve missed some points but i will put you the carding method and guide through all steps till you get a successful order
Do your methods work for people in the UK and if so do you teach these methods?While working on my methods, I practice carding 2-3 hours a day. My minimum profit is net $1k every day.