Lemme what state you in now ima put you on of making some real bread on cash app..I got the I go to the sauce tho,if you really serious about this shit ima put you on fr frOn telegram a guy said I can buy fullz debit and connect card directly to my account. Also said I wouldn't get in trouble because of small transactions. Can someone help me get a fullz debit and the cashapp method. No gimmicks
I'm the same guy who made the post. just forgot my log in.do you have the steps to follow? risk of having your account banned after these transactions?
That cashapp method is oldCarding methods Cash App and how to cash out Cash App you can find in these topics:
Don't believe it, cash app requires real SSN, otherwise the account will be lockedOn telegram a guy said I can buy fullz debit and connect card directly to my account. Also said I wouldn't get in trouble because of small transactions. Can someone help me get a fullz debit and the cashapp method. No gimmicks
On telegram a guy said I can buy fullz debit and connect card directly to my account. Also said I wouldn't get in trouble because of small transactions. Can someone help me get a fullz debit and the cashapp method. No gimmicks