Realtalk467
DEER
- Messages
- 153
- Reaction score
- 6
- Points
- 18
I Can Handle them for you man, but lets take %% also.
I can do em and have results in an hr.
PM me asap
I can do em and have results in an hr.
PM me asap
I know this was ages ago and don’t meet the requirements, but I’m still in the UK if you need someone. My tele is @Altaxara0Just got hooked with some like 120 pieces of d+p
Need good cashier URGENTLY .
The cashier should hold good status in this forum.
Do not contact if you don't meet this requirement.
Either of these
1. VIP
2. VERIFIED VENDOR/ CASHIER
3. Reputation of 10+
Preferred location UK , as the Dumps are UK
I will give you 2-3 dumps at start, if you get result and make share payment. Then I will keep you more in small quantities.
The reasons for cashier is simple, these bins does not work in my country.
hey msr ready work fast lets get richer message me asap im readyI know this was ages ago and don’t meet the requirements, but I’m still in the UK if you need someone. My tele is @Altaxara0