xd can't say I don't agree but it makes me ask have you thought of creating several campaigns?Personally i always got the same result on gofundme, i successfully cash out ≈100$ on my bankaccount then got blocked when i try more.
I'm pretty sure that some people still hit good numbers i just do something wrong flagged by the antifraud system.
If somebody got a working method i would be happy to learn too.![]()
Yes I did it but they still delete the account at one pointxd can't say I don't agree but it makes me ask have you thought of creating several campaigns?
I know there are a couple of other sites I've heard one in brazil where you only can use Brazilian cc but can cash out around a grand but doesn't limit you to using one campaign.
Hi bro, Have you tried this method? Does it work?I tried, but I didn't find a place to buy Brazilian ID.Yes I did it but they still delete the account at one point
Not yet, finding Brazilian CC with good balance is a bit difficult and I don’t think it’s worth the time invested.Hi bro, Have you tried this method? Does it work?I tried, but I didn't find a place to buy Brazilian ID.
https://carder.pw/threads/kickante-carding.121545/