afterlife15
Member
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 3
Hello everyone, I'm new to the world of carding. I would like to ask you what considerations you take into account when carding Booking and what bins might currently be operating. Thank you!
Would you spend the night or a week at a hotel that you carded?Hello everyone, I'm new to the world of carding. I would like to ask you what considerations you take into account when carding Booking and what bins might currently be operating. Thank you!
En maîtrisant le carding, vous pourrez ouvrir un service de location d'hôtels et d'appartements pour 50 à 70 % du prix réel. Ce type de publicité est très populaire.
Louer soi-même un hôtel en utilisant cette méthode présente un risque important. En cas de rejet de débit, vous devrez disposer d'argent liquide pour régler sur place but how process because the old method indicated in the forum no longer works
I don't think that is a very helpful link. I have been carding for years. I use to be able to hit booking, not I can't card a 100$ hotel to save my life. No one recently has posted anything helpful for this either, trust me I've been looking! LolIs still working? thank you sir for your contributions to the forum.