go check this one out on telegramHi Everyone,
If someone could plz help me out. I want to write clones and have all software and equipment. I was wondering if I could clone the EMV Chip on a old debit card so I can cash out at the ATM.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCED!!
you should to delete data before loading
check this & try to get same cards at videoON my old debit card? I try to delete jcop files and format then load new ATR But its not reading the cards which led me to think I can only clone EMV Chips on the White blanks and not on a old debit.
Send your telegram matecheck this & try to get same cards at video
Send your telegram mate
Hey Loadercrazy is scammer, got payment and left..you should to delete data before loading new dump
I hate to hear such words while this real one putting real ones with $50 smhHey Loadercrazy is scammer, got payment and left..
@loadercrazy