Привет, по поводу документов ты можешь обращаться к отрисовщикам. Они нарисуют тебе документы. Даже копы не могут отличить их работу))). А так думаю вряд ли получится за сс купить криптовалюты. А вот из Банковского аккаунта, то можно постараться.Is there any way to buy crypto with bought credit card details? I have tried a lot of different on ramp providers but all require some level of verification beyond the card details and name/address like government ID. Thanks.
Если у тебя только cc number + exp + cvv то остаётся только покупка в shopsThanks.
What is the best way to use credit cards that have been purchased then? I thought crypto would be easiest, is there another way to get the money from the cards?
Да бро)) есть сервисы по приёму товаров и покупки их дальнейшем. На форуме поищи найдёшь. Удачи!Thanks. I don't have the physical card, just the number exp cvv name address so I can't use it physically in a shop. If you mean online the problem is buying stuff and getting it delivered somewhere anonymously, is there any way to do this?