quick question
If I have an SSN, DOB, and all the info needed. Couldn't I just open a bank account and get a CC in that persons name online w/ the documents going to a drop?
You can and you will most likely be raped after a while when feds trace the transaction/s u make and cash out
Isn't that true with all carding. But I mean if you do manage to open an account and get lets say a 3,000k or a 5,000k card, just wait a week after you get it and hit up 3 or 4 shops and get like 3 or 4 iphones, or atleast 2 or 3, and one can make the money back from the payment for the documents to open the account and make a profit.
ifone worte: Isn't that true with all carding . But I mean if you do manage to open an account and get lets say a 3,000k or a 5,000k card, just wait a week after you get it and hit up 3 or 4 shops and get like 3 or 4 iphones, or atleast 2 or 3, and one can make the money back from the payment for the documents to open the account and make a profit.
It be easyer to just go to the bank and ask for a cashadvance.You'll get the money quicker.(cashadvance has fees so 3,000$ limt CC can get you a 2,930$ cashadvance because of fees I think.)
Has anyone done this? What information would you need? apart from the obvious DOB, name ,etc..