Recent content by escrowms

  1. E

    escrowms

    I agree you can't trust a individual but you can trust a registered pvt company and you got no reasons to trust a company if address and other things are public and main thing is, on most forums peoples don't have much options keep their money safe, they are getting ripped each and everyday...
  2. E

    escrowms

    @ Ninja I said i'm working on it, I am getting documents ready for Pvt Ltd. Company registration,getting automatic escrow system ready and i am looking to run this project for a long time so everything info about company will be crystal and clear. I am not here to rip or anything i just want...
  3. E

    escrowms

    My name is nick aka escrowms, from delhi India. I am a Bulk LR dealer,webmaster,businessman. I'm here to provide some services and to buy/sell items. Currently I am working on one project (escrow.ms escrow service) but going to launch more soon. Thanks If you have any questions let me know.
Top