Recent content by DeathSaint

  1. D

    So, new to the forum, this is how I get greeted by Jared Kay. WTF?

    no problem dude =). I appreciatte your hospitality tho man. Id like you to still add me tho, I have Propositions for you regarding making $$$$$. And I will finance it. hit me up on icq
  2. D

    So, new to the forum, this is how I get greeted by Jared Kay. WTF?

    hey bro I appreciate it, Im just here for buisness like the next man, add me on ICQ if you want any buisness. 633313527 . Im actually looking to PURCHASE right now, Not sell. SO people, im looking for good LOGINS, and DUMPS, and SPAMMER toolz. hit me up, Im from the usa too so Im looking for a...
  3. D

    So, new to the forum, this is how I get greeted by Jared Kay. WTF?

    BLACKCARDER 101_201 8:14 PM hello my freind Jared Kay 8:14 PM hi BLACKCARDER 101_201 8:14 PM wanna do buisness? Jared Kay is Available Jared Kay 8:15 PM which biz u have BLACKCARDER 101_201 8:15 PM Do you sell dumps? Jared Kay 8:15 PM yes i do BLACKCARDER 101_201 8:15 PM...
  4. D

    New to the forum, I deal in dumps and logins

    New to the forum, As you can see I deal with dumps, 101, 201. USA> EU. and Logins. Whos up for making money? Im from the usa, add my icq 633313527
Top